The Blightwatch service is free of charge to all users and relies entirely on sponsorship from corporate bodies to maintain and enhance the service. The continued support of the industry is essential to the survival of the Blightwatch service. Sponsorship of Blightwatch provides your organisation with direct access to core customers and demonstrates your support of this important service.
The full range of opportunities are detailed on our Sponsorship Ratecard.
Sponsoring provides the following beneﬁts:
- Enhance your proﬁle as part of a highly credible and trusted community
- Communicate your brand message to a passionate audience
- Beneﬁt from brand association with AHDB Potatoes and the Met Oﬃce
- Create positive PR and raise awareness of your brand / organisation
- Interact and build relationships with your core customer groups
- Use direct in-page links to improve your SEO opportunities
- Support and enhance your sales promotion campaigns
Promotional opportunities available include:
- Banner and logo placements on the website
- Banner and logo placements on daily alert emails
- Dedicated organisation page with your content
- Sponsored news articles featured on the website
- Leaderboard banner on mobile devices
Seasonal advertising opportunities:
Whilst most sponsors are active for the whole year it is possible to target sponsorship at specific date ranges and target groups. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.